Baked Zucchini Chips
Go beyond the zucchini bread – this is a fun way to eat summer squash!
3 small zucchinis, thinly sliced
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Lightly mist one baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Slice zucchini into 1/8 – 1/4-inch-thick rounds. Toss zucchini with olive oil to coat evenly and spread zucchini on baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle on salt and pepper.
3. Bake zucchini rounds until browned and crisp, about 25 to 30 minutes,
flipping each over halfway through.
4. Check the chips often as cooking times may vary. Rotate the chips around the baking sheet if needed.
5. Once crisp and browned, let cool and store at room temperature.
Enjoy the same day for best crunch!
Source: Montana Harvest of the Month