Family Cooking Nights are an opportunity for the whole family to learn how they can cook meals together. These classes are taught at schools in Belgrade and Bozeman. Nightly topics include cooking on a budget, knife skills, local and seasonal products, and easy prep-ahead meals.
Families who participate will get free dinner that you prepare, lots of valuable information, and a fun kid-friendly atmosphere! This program is FREE and the whole family is welcome to attend.
Winter/Spring 2020 Classes (Click the school to sign-up):
– Saddle Peak Series (January 30th, February 6th, February 13th)
– Ridge View Series (February 20th, February 28th, March 12th)
– Hawthorne Single Night (March 5th)
– Heck Quaw Series (March 26th, April 2nd, April 9th) – Cancelled due to school closure
– Irving Single Night (April 23rd) – Cancelled due to school closure
– Hyalite Series (April 29th, May 6th, May 13th) – Cancelled due to school closure
– Head Start Single Night (May 5th) – Cancelled due to school closure
– Morning Star Single Night (May 14th) – Cancelled due to school closure
– Whittier Single Night (May 20th) – Cancelled due to school closure
Contact Zoey Mahoney at email@example.com for more information.
Family Cooking Nights are made possible
with generous support from