Cherry and Yogurt Parfait
Source: What’s Cooking USDA Mixing Bowl, USDA
3/4 cup Granola, whole grain rich
3 cups Fresh cherries, pitted and whole, sliced, or
3 cups Plain yogurt, low-fat
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
1 Tbsp Honey
1. Set out desired number of cups (about 9 oz each) on workspace.
2. Place 1/2 cup cherries in each cup.
3. Combine yogurt, vanilla, and honey in a large bowl. Stir well.
4. Portion 1/2 cup (about 4 oz) yogurt mixture on top of cherries.
5. Sprinkle granola on top of yogurt, portioned evenly between desired number
6. Serve and enjoy immediately.