Join us in celebration of every season’s bounty!
Gallatin Valley Farm to School is hosting our 4th annual fundraising event, Winter’s Bounty Farm to Table Feast at the beautiful and newly restored, Firelight Farm on February 28th at 6pm.
Proceeds benefit Gallatin Valley Farm to School’s efforts to teach kids about where food comes from and the importance of supporting local agriculture. Bring your friends to enjoy a delicious meal and fun evening for a great cause!
The evening includes:
– Appetizers and plated dinner from Claudia’s Mesa and Food for Thought
– Dessert from LaFoley Kitchen
– Open Bar with beer, wine, and spirits
– Live Music from The Dirt Farmers
– Live Auction including: vacation houses on the Yellowstone River, Florida’s Emerald Coast, and at the North Bridger Bison Ranch; private, catered dinner for 6 with wine pairings.
– Silent Auction including: lift tickets; cross country ski passes; cooking classes; spa treatments.
Thank you to our 2020 Winter’s Bounty Sponsors
Is your business interested in becoming an event sponsor?
Please contact Kate Emmerich, Associate Director at email@example.com or 406-219-1010
Thank you for joining us to cultivate healthy kids, vibrant farms, and strong communities!