Dive into July’s Harvest of the Month ingredient — Dairy — with this delicious and crowd pleasing smoothie. Mix and match to suit your interests and what’s available to you.
1 1/2 cups milk
3 cups yogurt
1 1/2 cups mixed berries, frozen
1 Banana, frozen
- Collect and measure all ingredients.
- Add the fruit and yogurt to the blender.
- Pour the milk into the blender.
- Blend for about 30-45 seconds until smooth.
- Refrigerate leftovers immediately. Drink within 2 days.
Source: Adapted from Create-a-Smoothie, New England Dairy and Food Council